Diagnostics & Testing for Pets in Little River, SC
When problems do arise we may need special tests to help us make a diagnosis or monitor a condition. For these occurrences we have both in-housing testing as well as outside laboratory consultations.
- Serum Chemistries, Hematology, Serology (blood work)
- Parasite Testing (fecal analysis)
- Bacterial and Fungal Culture
- Digital Radiology (x-rays)
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Ultrasound: on call as needed.
Schedule Your Pet’s Diagnostic Visit Today
To schedule a diagnostic consultation for your pet, call us at 843-663-4500.